| Beautiful Mt. Hood. |
October 16th was a gorgeous day to get lost on Mt Hood with a man I hardly know. Hey but what a better way to GET to know a guy. We really didn't get lost, but did make a wrong turn where we had to back track and had to guess a couple of times as to where we were going, but NO WORRIES..... I was equipt with Antenna's! (see below). PLUS the extra miles only added extra "adventure" and time well spent on the mountain.
| Thanks Roger for not letting me know I had rabbit ears |
We hiked to McNeil Point. We had beautiful views of Mt. St Helen's, Adams and Rainier to the North and of course we saw breathtaking views of the West side of Mt. Hood. First hike on Mt. Hood for me and it was great. I must go back to explore more of that mountain. I'd hike with Roger again any day. Especially since he......
.....hauled up our lunch. Martinelli's, cheese, crackers and smoked salmon. It's not every day (or hike) that you get a meal like that on a mountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment